Sunday, January 25, 2009

Miss him.

Ryan has been gone for almost 2 weeks. This is our first patrol married... and also was is the shortest patrol. 32 days instead of 60. Up until this point I have always been so strong and am, in general, an extremely independent person. When he left... I said my goodbyes, e-mailed, and started my countdown. This patrol came after spending over 3 months together- straight. That is the longest we have been around each other consecutively since he has been in the Coast Guard. Every single second of everyday was amazing. Neither of us have ever been so happy. This patrol was a rude awakening. 


I am just... lonely. I have had nothing but negative experiences with girls down here so I have become a recluse. It is strange how  quickly you appreciate what you have or had... I miss my friends, my family... and, most of all, my husband.

Only 26 days left and I feel like it is never ending.

No comments: