Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Arts & Crafts

My mom and I have been doing a lot of small DIY arts and crafts for the wedding. It has been an blast. And I must say... I am proud of our artistic ability- they turned out pretty damn good if I do say so myself.
We did our own runner. I wanted a 'natural fabric' for the runner and I wanted it personalized. No one did it on burlap or any similar fabric- they were all your run of the mill paper runners. SO mom and I bought a TON of burlap 
and panted our emblem from the invitations on them. And I must say it looks AH-some.  Here's a picture.
 We finished our little M&M favor boxes. I scanned the same emblem into the computer and put it on the front of our programs and printed them. :) I feel astonishingly unstressed. I haven't gotten stressed throughout this whole process at all... really. I felt somewhat overwhelmed off and on- but no stress! 

Now the wedding is 2 weeks from yesterday- I am completely finished with everything for the Big Day. My mom and I are driving down to Miami and Ryan and I and Momma are moving into our townhouse on Tues. We then come back up to M.I. on Thurs. Friday Ryan and I and friends are going out to the street party at the port- should be good times! Saturday- Bachlorette Part-TAY in Orlando with my lady friends. 
Sunday is hopefully a boat day and then that evening the first family members arrive! 

This is such a cool and exciting time... I can't really put into words all the emotions that I have been feeling. 

SO excited!!!!!!

No comments: