Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life So Far In Sunny South Florida.

It has been quite awhile since I have had time to "blog". With the wedding, moving, honeymoon... it has been so crazy. :) But Ryan and I are finishing up getting settled into our new home and are completely happy with it!

I am happy to say that I am officially a Priest. It has been a long time coming!

Our life in Miami is starting to come together. We have gotten our house organized- and we are SO happy with the area we are in! I believe that I got a job at the Huntington Learning Center right down the road from our apartment. I am also finishing up my subbing application process for Miami-Dade and Broward County! We found a church about 4 miles from our house that we went to on Sunday and really enjoyed it- will definitely be going back. :)

This week we plan to go dog shopping- which I am beyond excited about. And we hope to get a dinner room set. 

I am so happy and at peace with our life... as simple as it is- it is great! 

I'll be posting photos from our apartment soon! :) Stay tuned.

No comments: