Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It is never ending...

...the housework, that is.

I feel like I've always been a very 'put together' person... always looked nice, dressed nice, had a clean house, and I was never, ever late.

Then I had the girls... and I'm rarely dressed nice, I rarely have time to put my make up on, my house is always cluttered and I always feel like I am running late. It's frustrating. I just feel like I am always behind on everything! The fact that these two ladies are mobile now, doesn't help either.

On a brighter note, I am loving watching their little personalities develop. They are just so fun. It's interesting watching them play together... they are so aware of each other and you can just tell that they really love each other. As difficult as it is some days, having twins is a really cool experience.

Maybe that is why I always feel like I'm behind... because I'd rather spend time playing with my girls than I would cleaning. Perfect example: Right now there are two loads of clean laundry sitting on my couch, and I'm about to go play on the floor with the babes.

They are growing so fast, and I know before I know it they'll be headed off to their first day of kindergarten. So, maybe I'm ok with having life be a little chaotic, for now.

No comments: